April 05, 2008

Pink

I frogged out the porcelain pink in Lemon Tree Sampler, and I'm glad I did. There's a lot of pink in it otherwise anyway. The shade I substituted is tan/brown/white, and who knows what I did with the tag, so don't ask me what color it is. It is a WDW though, because of the slight crispness, and it comes as one continuous strand. I like how it's working up, although the large blocks of a single color made me sleepy today.

To wake up, I went for a walk and photographed my neighbor's trees--two different shades of pink. They look like a single poofy tree in this photo.

"I like pink."

7 comments:

The Bunns said...

Pink is so "IN"!

RG said...

I had to come back and look at those trees again. It is so amazing how frosty those can look. Here, ours won't make that look this year - just not enough warm and sun.

Wendy said...

That's a gorgeous tree, amazing colours in it!

mainely stitching said...

I love Pink's big pink, poofy trees. ;)

Edgar said...

I wish you had let me know you wanted the "This and That" chart I would have given it to you. I usually dont keep any charts once I am done and just pass them on to whomever asks. It is a really nice stitch and working up pretty fast!!

edgar

staci said...

I want those trees, LOL!

Michelle said...

Love what you did with the house! Those pink trees are beautiful!