March 30, 2008

Sunday Sampler

I finished Karen's Neighborhood with a little bunny in the right-hand lower corner. The bunny is eating the rose border; however, I did not allow the bunny near the house, to wreak havoc.

I'm heading up to NoVa in the next couple of days to kit up this little sampler, by Sisters and Best Friends, "Cat Person." It comes with the little purple buttons and I have the fabric, but I need to get the threads. I'm looking forward to stitching this week as I hang around the house with the workmen, and I'll be pulling out some WIPs and no doubt, buying a few more at In Stitches when I go up there. I may even post a little more frequently! And cook, and maybe even clean... Today I'm headed out the door to buy the ingredients for a mushroom lasagna recipe published by the Washington Post this week. It looks complex, tasty and messy--the kind of thing I wouldn't normally do on a Sunday.

"Where's the sampler called "Rabbit Person?"

6 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

I love your border-eating bunny! I know how that goes...

mainely stitching said...

When I got to the picture of Pink, I almost snorted my ginger tea right out my nose! He does indeed look like he's saying "where's the bunny person sampler?!" LOL!!

Your NRR block is gorgeous. I love it!

staci said...

Very cute job on the RR, love the mischiveous bunny ;)

That lasagna sounds yummy!!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I LOVE that RR finish...very nicely done Glenna : )
And yeah I agree with your bunny...where is the bunny person?! LOL!

Carol said...

You did such a gorgeous job on Karen's RR - I got an email from her last night, and she loves it!!

Michelle said...

The RR came out great - I love the little bunny on it - looks just like Pink!