I have spent most of this holiday weekend either cleaning, stitching or asleep. Since I am sure you don't want to see pictures of me snoring in my stitching chair with my mouth open or napping under the big ceiling fan in the master bedroom (surrounded by cats) or of my blinds-cleaning operation, I'll show you pictures of my stitching progress instead. Progress on Catharine McNeal--I pulled out the satin stitches on the one thistle that I stitched that way and replaced it with normal cross stitch. I'm glad I went with that decision; I'm not balking at the idea of stitching along on this now.
And because I get a tad tired of all that blue-green, I have restarted Charlotte Clayton. I had started it previously on a 32 count Lakeside that was a rosy/yellow color which swamped the colors of the thread and also meant that the coverage was a bit skimpy with the NPI. So I rekitted the cannibalized colors and restarted it this weekend on 40 ct Lakeside in navy bean. I'm much happier with this, although I've adjusted some of the thread colors to compensate for the fabric color.
Here are the buns, having their Sunday nap just prior to the one I had.
Happy week ahead!