I spend too much time in the car, listening to the radio, and the song linked to my title has been running through my head.
I've made some progress this week on Elizabeth Easdon. Here's a closeup of the section I worked on. It's more fun to do the various motifs (although even they're getting old, frankly), so I decided to knock out some of the alphabet. Fortunately the border is minimal. I'm driving ahead on it because I really want to finish before the framing deadline in January for the Woodlawn show. I'm not good about sticking to stitching stuff, but so far, so good.
And here it is in its entirety so far. The photos aren't quite true to the colors, as the weather is cloudy and gray.
To give myself a break from the greens, I'm working on Tanya's Sarah Elizabeth Brooke 1842: I don't normally do the border ahead of time, but I wanted to make sure I had a large enough piece of fabric. Clearly, I do. (Yes, I measured and counted--twice--but normally I work on a half yard and cut off whatever I haven't used when I'm done. That way, I never run out of room, even if I've miscounted.)
Outdoor Bunny: "Shufflin' Shufflin'."
Happy week ahead!